INDIANAPOLIS, INDIANA (February 25th, 2019) — Super Lawyers has named 10 attorneys from Church Church Hittle + Antrim to its 2019 Indiana Super Lawyers and Rising Stars lists. Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The selection process includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations.
CCHA attorneys among the top Indiana attorneys on the 2019 Super Lawyers list, including their identified primary practice areas:
• Liberty Roberts - State, Local Government
• Michael Antrim - General Litigation, Plaintiff
• Douglas Church - State, Local Government
• Leslie Craig Henderzahs - Family Law
• Jack Hittle - Estate Planning & Probate
• Andrew Manna - School & Education Law
CCHA attorneys who made this year’s Indiana Rising Stars list, including their identified primary practice areas:
• Kyle Blowers - Creditors’ Rights
• Brent Borg - Employment Litigation
• Séamus Boyce - School & Education Law
• Alexander Pinegar - General Litigation
Founded in 1880, CCHA is the oldest and most established law firm in Hamilton County, Indiana. CCHA serves clients across Indiana with offices in Fishers, Fort Wayne, Merrillville, Noblesville, Tipton, Zionsville and Westfield. Learn more about CCHA on our website and on Facebook & Twitter.